SCP Fellow, 2013:
"Aradhna’s scientific contributions are broad, programmatic, and interdisciplinary. One signature aspect of her work is that she has repeatedly initiated new lines of inquiry that grew into large and active domains of research, bringing together researchers from different fields and traditions. An excellent recent example is her work on sensory marketing, which brought together disparate work on the senses (conducted by researchers in psychology, physiology, biology, arts, and advertising) and channeled it into a rigorous field of consumer research. Aradhna is an outstanding consumer psychologist who has made novel and important contributions to consumer psychology as a science. The Society of Consumer Psychology is pleased to name her as an SCP Fellow, our organization’s highest honor." (http://www.myscp.org/.)
Area Editor, Journal of Marketing Research, since 2016.
Chair of the 2013 AMA Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium
Area Editor, Research Reports, Journal of Consumer Psychology, since 2010.
Honorable Mention, William Davidson award for best paper published in the Journal of Retailing in 2010.
Finalist for Paul Green award (2010) for the paper which shows or demonstrates the most potential to contribute significantly to the practice of marketing research.
Founding Chair Sensory Marketing Conference, 2008.
Associate Editor, Management Science, since 2008.
Area Editor, International Journal for Research in Marketing, 2007-2010.
Ross School of Business Senior Faculty Research Award, 2007.
Finalist for O'Dell Award, 2006 for the paper with the most significant long-run contribution to marketing.
Honorable mention for the Best Paper of the Conference and Best Paper Award of Distribution Channels Track, Winter AMA Educator's Conference, 2006.
William R. Davidson Award for best paper published in the Journal of Retailing in 2002.
Her recent keynote speeches include:
-First Wednesday speaker, General Mills, April, 2016
- Inaugural Swiss Consumer Research Summit, Jungfrau, Switzerland, September 2015
- Marketing Science Institute's conference on Thought for Food, Evanston, IL, May 2015.
- Understanding the Customer’s Sensory Experience, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, June 2014.
- International Workshop on Commercial Distribution Research, University of Oviedo, Oviedo, Spain, May 2014.
- Society for Consumer Psychology Conference on The Psychology of Design:Creating Sensory, Hedonic, Experiential Appeal, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, May 2014.